“I can say without any doubt that if you are a Literary Freak, then BizarroCon is the gathering for you.” – Jess Gulbranson
“BizarroCon, it’s like an enema for the soul…” – Andersen Prunty
“I got drunk with Kevin L Donihe and he stole my wallet!” – Jeff Burk
“Come! Let me steal your wallet!” – Kevin L. Donihe
“If you attend only one gathering of America’s strangest small press novelists, let it be this one!” – Garrett Cook
Register for BizarroCon
FULL WEEKEND PASS
November 17-20, 2016
(Price includes Saturday awards dinner, Saturday breakfast, and Sunday brunch)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure to include the name you wish printed on your ID Badge with your payment.
SATURDAY-ONLY PASS: $50
(includes Saturday awards dinner)
Saturday Only Pass
Confirmation and further details will be emailed to you through the address you use for paypal. If you wish to correspond via a different address, please email email@example.com No refunds will be issued after August 31st.
BIZARROCON ANTI-HARASSMENT POLICY
BizarroCon is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or age. We do not tolerate harassment of convention participants in any form.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that can been interrupted as aggression towards or related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or age.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, event organizers retain the right to take any actions to keep the event a welcoming environment for all participants. This includes warning the offender or expulsion from the convention with no refund.