Welcome to BizarroCon 2017!
In order to make the event a pleasant experience for all, we ask our guests to adhere to the following policies. By registering for the event, you are agreeing to play by the rules.
BIZARROCON ANTI-HARASSMENT POLICY
BizarroCon is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or age. We do not tolerate harassment of convention participants in any form.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that can be interrupted as aggression towards or related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or age.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, event organizers retain the right to take any actions to keep the event a welcoming environment for all participants. This includes warning the offender or expulsion from the convention with no refund.